Whether your goal is weight loss, improved energy, a faster metabolism, clear skin, better immunity, fitting into your favourite clothes, or just feeling better overall, nutrition can either be your strongest ally or your worst enemy. In fact, your nutrition habits will have the biggest impact on your body composition, physique goals, and overall level of health than any other wellness component.
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert, I believe a truly balanced approach to life-long health needs to include nutrition. But, in today's time-starved world, it can seem challenging and overwhelming to make healthy food choices all the while juggling work, kids, extracurriculars, home chores, bills, and personal goals. You don't have to do it alone.
Whether you choose to compliment bootcamp sessions or invest in stand-alone nutritional guidance, my nutrition services include options to help you customize the coaching that's right for you, including:
- Customized Meal Plans
- Group Nutrition Challenges
- Cooking and Learning Workshops
customized meal plans
Do you have trouble deciding what to serve your family or eat yourself throughout the week? Are you bored of lunches that lack creativity and are often only half-eaten? Does the end of day time-crunch send you worrying about what to have for dinner or reaching for the most convenient options just to get something on the table at night? A lack of planning is one of the biggest drivers of poor nutrition choices. Meal planning and preparation is a simple habit that can have a big impact on both your health and your budget, including:
- alleviating the stress of deciding what to serve
- cutting down on fill-in grocery trips and impulse purchases, which are often expensive and lack nutritional value
- giving you confidence to know you are eating a balanced diet that meets your nutritional needs
- inspiring creativity in the kitchen as you try new recipes and ingredients
- getting the family involved in meal choices and preparation, which often results in a greater openness to trying new things
At Carolyn White Wellness, I offer customized meal plans that include recipes, preparation schedules and shopping lists so all you have to do is shop and cook. I also offer Meal Plan & Prep workshops that give you the tools to tackle this important habit on your own.
Carolyn is a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert