An independent day camp proudly cultivating #girlpower
Blossom Day Camp is a place where girls between the ages of 9 - 12 come together for fun, fitness, and the freedom to be themselves. In a world full of pressures to conform to societal norms and unattainable ideals, we believe girls should have the tools and the space to uncover and celebrate their unique gifts.
Through a 5-part self-esteem series, girls will explore the concept of self worth and learn strategies to help them better handle the pressures of adolescence and beyond.
Each day includes a mix of fitness and team-building activities, along with various hands-on workshops that help plant the seeds of self confidence in each camper. We create a fun and friendly environment where girls are encouraged to contribute their opinions and their energy during group discussions and activities and to explore healthy lifestyle choices that shape who they are, how they see themselves and their peers, and how they interact with the world around them.
We are proud to partner with the most amazing network of female business owners to expose Blossom girls to a variety of topics and experiences over the course of the week, including:
- Personal Style - exploring fashion, colours, and styles that best represent your YOU-nique self
- Yoga - using strength, mindfulness and relaxation techniques to build resilience and self love
- Cooking - making delicious healthy food that will have you glowing from the inside out
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - learning a new skill to challenge your comfort zone and build an "I Can" attitude
- Natural Self-Care - making your own super cool & all-natural non-toxic products to love the skin you're in
You can learn more about these incredible partners here....
Summer 2017 Dates: July 10 - 14th, 2017 Times: 9AM - 4PM
Location: Carolyn White's home and/or Humber Valley United Church - a great deal of time will be spent outdoors and location depends on number of registrants and weather
Cost: $349 +hst (until May 5th, 2017) $369 +hst (after May 5th, 2017)
*If finances are a concern, please contact us to discuss as we want to ensure our camp is accessible to all those interested in participating.
If you have questions about Blossom Day Camp that have not been answered here, we encourage you to get in touch with Carolyn by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416.885.6237